Licensed since June 1988
- Represent buyers and/or sellers with their real estate needs
- Assess current value of properties
- Market & represent the property to obtain the highest possible price with the least amount of inconvenience to the seller/occupant.
- Full time sales representative since 1988
- 90% of my business is a result of repeat business from past clients, referrals from past clients & other Realtors
- Ranked Top 5% of Nationally
- Top 1% of Royal Lepage Connect Realty
- 100% of all my listings have sold in the last 12 months
- Average list to sale price ratio is 100% (highest 118%)
- Average number of days for my listings to sell is 16 days
- Certified Residential Relocation Specialist. Awarded to Sales Representatives that are experienced with working with relocation companies to service out of town clients
- Accredited Buyer Representative. Realtor designation for those who completed the necessary educational program. Awarded to Realtors who are experienced in working with buyers.
- Graduate of University Sales Institute
- Graduate of Floyd Wickman Program for Real Estate
- Graduate of Winners Program for Realtors
- Previews Certified, awarded to Representatives that are experienced in working the higher end market.
- Top Team Award
- Ultimate Service award, a designation awarded as a result of satisfied client reviews and recommendations.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board Professional Standards Committee. A panel of Realtors that hold their peers to an acceptable level of Ethical Standards
- Member of Toastmasters since 2004 (public speaking group)
- Member of President’s Elite group. Awarded to Sales Associates who produce a minimum of $375,000 in closed adjusted gross commission income or 50 total units
- Member of Coldwell Banker President’s Circle group. Awarded to Sales Associates who produce a minimum of $245,000 in closed adjusted gross commission income or 35 total units.
- Founder/co ordinator of “Network Blue” A national networking group.
- Founder/co ordinator of “Ontario & Friends” A provincial networking group.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Licensed and insured by the Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Member of various MLS groups that meet weekly to promote MLS listings
- Trainer (my training sessions are held twice a year) Purpose is to give back to my profession by aiding new or less experienced realtors to better service their clients
- Committee member for the local Realtors Association to Raise funds for the Canadian Sunshine Kids Association. Each year since 2007 thousands of dollars have been raised and donated to support kids with Cancer. Events run were: silent auctions, dances, BBQ’s, Picnics, raffles.
- Served on a community board. Raised funds to pay for legal representation with regard to community development
- Served on a community board to construct a playground for children
- Organized a committee to petition the city to plant more trees in a community park
- Annually organize a clothing drive for women’s shelters, single mom’s/babies/children, new Canadians in need.